Innokin Adept Zlide Kit
The Innokin Adept with Zlide tank kit is a very robust waterproof and shockproof device that conforms to the IP67 specification. This kit was designed to be very simple and easy-to-use with functionality that senses the resistance of the coil you have in the tank and offers basic wattage adjustments suitable for that particular coil. No more of those fussy features that are useless to most vapers who just want to adjust the power. The body of the device is coated in a nicely paterned rubberised finish with the ports sealed up for water proofing.
The Innokin Adept Zlide Kit is a kit comprising of a new mod (The Adept) and an existing tank (The Zlide).
The Adept mod has an IP67 rating which basically means it is designed to be waterproof, shockproof and dustproof. Something handy for those who are clumsy or their vaping devices have tough lives
Inside the mod is an internal 3000mAh battery
Depending on which coil you install into the tank the mod will automatically set a minimum and maximum power range. You then select the power level you require from inside these limits…
- Coil resistance above 1ohm = you can choose between 11, 12, 13 and 14W
- Coil resistance below 1ohm = you can choose between 14, 15, 16, 17W.
Obviously for lower coil resistances you will want to have higher power.
Innokin Adept Mod Specs
- Size: 130x30x43.5mm (including tank)
- Output: maximum 5.5V
- Battery: 3000mAh (internal)
- Power modes: auto wattage range – below 1ohm = 11 / 12 / 13 / 14W or above 1ohm = 14 / 15 / 16 / 17W
- Resistance range: 0.4-3ohm
- Display: LED on side for battery / coil resistance and base for power levels
- IP67 Waterproof, dustproof, shockproof
- 5V / 2A fast charging