Kanger Dripbox 160 Temperature Control Starter Kit
Kangertech is back at it again with the updated and more powerful version of the popular Dripbox Kit which is called the Kanger Dripbox 160 Starter Kit. The Dripbox 160 Starter Kit features the same "squonker" design or also known as a bottom feeder to provide a convenient dripper experience without the hassles of dripping. The Dripbox 160 Mod now features a variable wattage output from 7 to 160 watts and also features a temperature control mode which supports Nickel 200, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in temperature control mode. The Subdrip 160 RBA now features a velocity style RBA base for easier and improved builds.
The Subdrip 160 RBA features a juice delivery mechanism at the bottom of the 510 threads which allows e-liquid to saturate the cotton. E-liquid is simply squeezed/refilled using the e-liquid bottle located at the bottom of the device to saturate your cotton and is now ready to be vaped for massive flavor.
The Dripbox 160 Kit features the Subdrip 160 RBA and a Dripbox 160 Mod all together in one convenient kit. The Subdrip 160 RBA supports replaceable 0.2ohm cotton drip coils which are easily replaced or can be rebuilt to your own personal preferences. The Subdrip 160 RBA can also be filled from the top as well. The Dripbox 160 Mod can fire up to 160 watts and has a incredible capacity of 7ml due to the bottom feeding design. The Dripmod 160 requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately) and features a Micro USB charging port.
The Kanger Dripbox 160 Starter Kit is perfect for vapers looking to get that incredible dripper flavor without the hassles of constantly dripping and redripping.
NOTE: The Subdrip 160 RBA and Dripbox 160 Mod are not compatible with other devices or tanks due to the juice delivery system. Using other types of device or tanks may cause juice to flow down which may damage your device or battery.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 4-3/4" x 2" x 1" (Including Subdrip 160 RBA)
- Includes the Subdrip 160 RBA and Dripbox 160 Mod
- 22mm Diameter
- Bottom Feeding Design
- Juice Delivery System
- Temperature Control
- Top-Fill Option
- Variable Wattage Output: 7.0 - 160.0W
- Temperature Control : Ni200 / Ti / SS / Ni-Chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- 7ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Velocity Style Base for Rebuildable Coils
- Use pre-built 0.2ohm drip coils or build your own
- Subdrip 160 RBA - Stainless Steel Casing
- Dripbox 160 - Zinc Alloy Casing
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Charging Port
- *External charger recommended for faster charging speeds*
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Warning Indicator
- High Temperature Protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, stainless wire
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
This device will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.
Warning: This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils. This tank should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe!