GeekVape Frenzy Replacement Pod
The Frenzy Replacement Pod exclusively fits the Frenzy Kit. Each refillable pod can hold 2ml of vape juice.
Each Frenzy Replacement Pod features a 510 MTL drip tip, a dual port bottom fill system with anti-leak technology, and a knurled bottom airflow control ring. This product comes with one refillable pod, one 0.7 ohm NS Mesh Coil (pre-installed), and one 1.2 ohm NS SS316L Coil in each package.
To fill your Frenzy Pod, simply flip the pod over and find the dual ports located on the bottom and fill
(1) GeekVape Frenzy Replacement Pod
(1) 0.7 ohm NS Mesh KA1 Coil (pre-installed)
(1) 1.2 ohm NS SS316L Coil
- Utilizes the GeekVape NS Coil System
- 2ml Refillable Pod Cartridge Design
- 510 Drip Tip
- Dual Port Bottom Fill System with Anti-Leak Technology
- Threadless Coil Replacement Mechanism
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Ring
- Proprietary Magnetized Gold-Plated Connection
Fundamentally, the point of sub-ohming is because it’s fun. First up, many sub-ohmers like to focus on it when they vape to try and generate the biggest clouds they can. For them, it’s about getting their ohm levels down; below that of a single ohm – and this is the lower the resistance (ohms) you vape at the more power (wattage) you’ll be vaping at and, in turn, then means big, big clouds. On top of that, though, sub-ohming can also result in more powerful flavours and warmer vapour. Many vapers enjoy the latter because it can resemble a part of the experience of smoking they used to enjoy; as to the former, that’s down to the low-resistance cotton-wicking of sub-ohm builds.